Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps within the spiral tube forming process. The primary function of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary function of the sizing is to have a more accurate diameter of the tube, as the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. An appropriate match between pre-bending and sizing must obtain HDPE pipe.
This is a short discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding differs: the submerged arc welding of the welding wire is exposed, there is absolutely no coating, submerged arc welding is actually pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends in to the flux, and also the arc is formed underneath the flux. The development procedure of the submerged arc welding is certainly that the welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
Right after the start button is pressed, the welding wire and the workpiece are energized, and also the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to shed underneath the flux layer, as well as the welding pool is formed below the arc. Round the arc, the flux melts to make a cavity. The cavity and the pool carry on and advance, as well as the metal behind the pool solidifies to make a continuous weld. This process is conducted underneath the flux, so that we can’t see it with the human eye alone. It could be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this sort of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are clean and no spatter, and also the cleaning time is saved; the standard of the welding seam is high. Additionally, it supplies the necessary conditions for your delivery from the spiral welded pipe plant, in order that the production time of the large spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it is still commonly used.
1. The stress-bearing fluid is principally used for the HDPE Pipe fittings because the tube blank, and it is often spirally formed in temperature. It is actually utilized for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and it is mainly utilized for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capacity in the steel pipe to resist pressure is strong and the welding performance can also be very good. After a number of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, the use situation is relatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is additionally high, and it may effectively save your time and money of laying pipelines. It really is mainly employed for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding method for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip can be used since the tube blank, which is often formed by spiral molding and consists of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is actually utilized for the foundation pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The typical low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding way of water, gas, air and steam and other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The pressure fluid transport is situated on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method employed for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy selection of strict and scientific inspections and tests, using safe and reliable, PEX-AL-PEX pipe, transmission efficiency can also be high, and can effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It really is mainly employed for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.